Unexpected Pet Health Care costs can put a strain on your household budget. At PETVET we have that covered. We have teamed up with the New Zealand Veterinary Association Gold Partner, Fisher and Paykel Finance, so you can take advantage of a 12 month payment and interest holiday on all treatments of $200 and over.
How to Apply
New Q Card Holders.
- Complete a Q Card application form with the assistance of our Customer Services staff. We will process this application and advise you of the outcome.
- Apply Online. Once your application has been approved bring your driver's licence or some other suitable photo ID into PETVET so we can complete the transaction.
Already have a Q Card.
- Use your Q Card to finalise your account when it is due.
Summary of Terms and Conditions
- New applicants will be charged an Establishment Fee.
- Existing Cardholders will be charged an Advance Fee.
- An Annual Account Fee applies.
- The Annual Account Fee will be charged as two installments.
- The first Account Fee installment will be charged on your first statement.
- Standard Q Card Interest Rates will be applied to any outstanding balance at the end of your Payment Holiday.
- Q Card Customer Support line 0800 117000
- On-line applications will take a minimum of 48 hours for approval
- For a full list of Fees and Charges visit the Q Card Fees and Charges page
- For a full list of Terms and Conditions visit the Q Card Terms and Conditions page
Other Finance Options
- EFTPOS & Cash
- Visa & Mastercard
- Diner's Card & American Express
If you are unsure about your best option please arrange to discuss this with the Practice Manager before consenting to costly treatment.