This Notice describes how information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information.
Who this Policy applies to
This Policy applies to all PETVET employees, contractors and visiting veterinarians who use PETVET as a base.
How we use you Information
Information collected by PETVET is used for internal use only and will not supplied to any external organisation without your express permission unless we are compelled to do so by law. Your personal information such as address, telephone number and/or email address will only be used to:
- Maintain your pet health records
- Inform you of important pet health reminders
- Send you information about Products, Services, Promotions and PETVET News
- Help us deal with your enquiries
- Deal with your requests for information
- Enable us to update any information we already hold
If you do not wish to have your personal information retained by PETVET please indicate this by email or by telephoning us during normal business hours.
Access to your Information
You have the right to view any contact information we hold about you (e.g. address, telephone, email address) and request that any inaccuracies are corrected.